Wednesday, December 13, 2006

NEWSFLASH!





December 13--The Smoking Gun has learned more information on the recent reindeer-napping crime that has plagued The Mazza Family of Encinitas, California. Neal Nybo, pastor at nearby Solana Beach Presbyterian Church, has been implicated in the crime and is believed to be working with the Reindeer Liberation Front, who have claimed responsibility for the kidnapping.


"I just want my reindeer back," said Alison Mazza, 5, the youngest of the Mazza clan.


In an exclusive, The Smoking Gun has obtained a copy of an e-mail sent out to the staff of Solana Beach Presbyterian Church by Mr. Nybo. The text can be found below:

The Smoking Gun wonders why Mr. Nybo would be interested in spreading news of a crime for others to enjoy? Could it be that he was in on the theft from the beginning?

Stay tuned for more news as it breaks...

1 comment:

Neal Nybo said...

Sorry you are so suspicious of me and have misplaced so much needed energy that could be directed towards finding the true culprits. Here are two more reasons to not consider me a suspect.

1. My kind, informative email was a call to care from co-workers. I fell short of asking them to Pray for you in this time of need. Perhaps that was my mistake.

2. Dare I say look closer to home. Did you read the comment from dear "Grandmother" if indeed that is her real name? Let me see, what were her exact words...hideous inflatable snow globe.